We are a Dispensing Practice with our dispensary based at the Broadclyst surgery. We are only allowed to dispense for those patients who live more than 1 mile/1.6km from a pharmacy (as the crow flies).
Dispensary opening times
Open 8.30am – 12 and 2pm – 6pm.
To collect your medication from the dispensary:
|Order Placed||Collect After 1pm on|
- We can issue, dispense and have your regular repeat medication waiting for you to collect without you having to place an order. Once we have received a completed consent form a confirmation will be sent you detailing which of your medicines are suitable for this service.
- Weekly medication dosage system in blister packs.
- Free home delivery of medication (subject to suitability) –
- Deliveries happen Monday, Tuesday Wednesday & Thursday Morning. We aim to reach you by 2PM.
- Or collection can be made at one of our drop off points – Broadclyst Post Office; Clyst St Mary Post Office; Whimple Post Office; Stoke Canon Post Office; Cranbrook Vets
Please note: Any requests received after 6PM will be processed the next working day.
Please order in plenty of time. We recommend that you place your orders one week before you need your delivery.
If you aren’t sure whether you are eligible for dispensing, just ask at reception.